Job description / Role
The Middle East’s largest full service real estate services company, Asteco was formed in Dubai in 1985. Over the years, Asteco has gained enormous respect for consistently delivering high quality fake watches, professional, value-add services in a transparent manner. It is also widely recognized for its involvement with many of the projects that have defined the landscape and physical infrastructure of the emirates.
Are you an ambitious, productive, results-driven individual and interested in working for one of the leading Real Estate Brokerage firms? Then what are you waiting for, apply online now!
• Minimum of 1-year experience in real estate brokerage firm is required (however newbies can apply if they are willing to learn)
• Good network/database of investors
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to work independently and good knowledge about the Real Estate market.
• Up to 65% commission depending on experience.
• Access to hundreds of listings
• Full admin support
• Monthly rewards and incentives
• Friendly and fun work environment
• Full-time, Commission, Permanent (salary negotiable depending on experience)
• Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
About the Company
Archers Real Estate is serving its customers in the most transparent manner. Archers’ aim is to be recognised as one of the most trusted and reputable names in Dubai property market.
Asteco Archers Office’s aim is:
- To be at the forefront of regional property markets and to provide tailored real estate solutions that fit our client’s Individual needs.
- To make the buying, selling and leasing of real estate cost effective, while maintaining the highest level of standards.
- To provide accurate information, skilled analysis and sound real estate advice.
- To make the selling and buying of real estate faster and easy to deliver.
The best interests of our clients will always come first and we will place the clients’ concern ahead of our own in each and every transaction, as we are dedicated to the development of long term client relationship. Our team approach philosophy ensures that client’s needs are important to each and every member of our organisation.