Job description / Role
Earn up to 70% uncapped commissions
Complete Marketing & Admin Support
• Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
• Display and market real property to possible buyers
• Manage property auctions or exchanges, open houses
• Maintain and update listings of available properties
• Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors
• Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
• Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property leasing and sales listings.
• Contact current or potential customers to promote products or services and increase the database.
• Rent or lease properties on behalf of the clients.
• Coordinate appointments to show properties to prospective buyers.
• Negotiate prices and/or other sales and leases terms.
• Attend to potential buyers or tenant during property visits and inspections.
• Inform potential buyers or tenant on the suitability and value of the property.
• Educate clients market conditions, prices, and other related requirements.
• Advise clients on how to make the property more marketable to potential buyers and tenants.
• Inspect the condition of the property and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
• Obtain property information of sales, rent, or lease properties on behalf of clients.
• Solicit and compile listings of available rental properties.
• Coordinate preparation of documents such as contracts, sales agreements, closing statements, and leases..
• Monthly incentive scheme
• Residence visa, medical benefits & bonus
• Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
• Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
• Pleasant and trustworthy
• MS Office familiarity
• With Car and Valid UAE Driver's license
About the Company
For over 43 years, Rocky Real Estate has been synonymous with reliability in real estate in Dubai. At rocky, we are known for our ethics and transparency, knowledge and expertise in the market, and a fund of local market intelligence and trends – all of which empower our clients to get the best deals. Our tradition of integrity and exceptional customer service has become benchmarks in the industry. We have over 300 qualified, trained and experienced personnel who are rooted in the local market to understand the nuances & intricacies of this market.
Property Consultant - Real Estate
RTI Real Estate
Real Estate Broker
Sales & Leasing Director
Officer / Community Sales
Etisalat - UAE
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant