Job description / Role
The role of the sales manager is to oversee the development of overall sales strategy, formulating the sales policies & procedures, & to supervise their implementation. Also direct the sales activities in order to achieve the sales targets set by the Board & CEO.
1. Develop the company's sales strategy and to ensure proper implementation.
2. Prepare the annual budget of the sales department & recommend its approval.
3. Monitor the achievement of the sales targets & take necessary corrective actions to address variances.
4. Oversee the development of the sales policies & procedures and ensure proper implementation.
5. Participate in the negotiations with key customers when needed.
6. Analyze the offering & value proposition of other competitors & amend the sales strategy accordingly.
7. Ensure provision of best services to the customers & work on achieving the highest customer satisfaction ratings.
8. Ensure the terms & conditions are as per the industry norm. Maintain good public & business relations for the benefit of the company.
9. Monitor the performance of the department staff & address all operational issues including manpower systems.
10. Report periodically to DMS, on the performance of the department.
11. Oversee the selection, appointment & management of the sales officers, including on the job training, mentoring & motivating the sales team.
12. Recommend suitable reward scheme for the sales force.
13. Provide timely feedback on the performance of staff reporting & counsel them to enhance their performance levels.
14. Encourage & regulate internal and external communication & create a collaborative working environment.
15. Create and submit accurate monthly sales reports for DMS and Top Management's review.
16. Any additional tasks assigned by department head.
A university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred or equivalent combination of formal education.
At least 10 years of experience of which 5 years in a position assuming similar responsibilities with leading organization.
1. Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
2. Ability to motivate and lead a team.
3. Excellent communication and 'people skills'.
4. Good planning and organizational skills.
5. Ability to work calmly under pressure.
About the Company
RAK Properties is one of the leading property development and tourism infrastructure firms in the UAE.
With proven excellence in a wide range of projects including mixed-use community developments, strategically placed retail shops, health spas and hotels, RAK Properties Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) plays a central role in shaping the lifestyle of residents of the United Arab Emirates.
Founded in 2005 from the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, RAK Properties delivers high-quality and professionally managed projects that provides its customers with the highest level of service, while maximizing the value of their investments.
RAK Properties has sound capital of AED 2 Billion. The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of RAK Properties in early 2005 was over subscribed by almost 57 times. In its mission to lead the development of real estate and tourism infrastructure in Ras Al Khaimah. RAK Properties aims to attract foreign investors of repute to launch state of the art projects, including luxurious hotels, resorts and malls. In doing so, RAK Properties serves as a catalyst for a dynamic property market in both Ras Al Khaimah and the wider United Arab Emirates.
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)
Sales Consultant / Business Development Manager
Business Development Executive
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
Customer Relationship Manager
|Ras Al Khaimah||30 Apr|