Job description / Role
We are a ‘New Media’ company, born in one of the most dynamic and vibrant cities in the Middle East. Our vision is to establish and maintain a ‘New Order’ of media advertising with data and content at the heart of everything we do.
Our mission is to be the ‘New Media’ company of choice in the Middle East by generating profitable growth through innovation and breaking the mold in marketing communications.
We understand that achieving our mission is based upon strong values and we have identified three that sit right at our core
• Ingenuity: There is a bit of genius in everything we do. We take pride in our creative originality
• Tenacity: Good things come to those who work for them. We always persevere and persist
• Velocity: High level performance is about speed and momentum. We are fast and agile in how
we think, operate and how we act.
The role of Sales Manager is to be responsible for the sales element of Augustus portfolio of brands including Lovin Dubai and Lovin Saudi. Sales Manager will report to Commercial Director.
Key Skills Required
• Creativity and strong ideas for responding to client briefs
• Ability to work on one’s own initiative and generate leads
• Comfortable with working to monthly/quarterly targets
• Excellent organizational, problem solving, presentation and time management skills
• Ability to work within start-up environment
• Capacity to organize event brand activations
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once, often to short deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Knowledge of digital publishing environment
• At least 2 years' sales within the media industry
• Experience dealing with advertising agencies
• Capable in use of relevant CRM systems
• Proven track record of achieving targets
• Strong knowledge of digital marketing and social media
• Keynote skills a bonus
• Attract new business, identifying potential customers and convert leads to sales
• Work closely with in-house content teams and Lovin Dubai clients to ensure work is fulfilled
• Negotiating sales deals and any costs
• Building long lasting and profitable relationships
• Managing sales meetings
• Ensuring all follow ups and executions are done above standard
• Regular and insightful reporting on sales
• Comprehensive understanding of analytics and other measurement tools in order to show ROI data for sponsors and advertisers
• Generates proposal and pitch documents as required
• Support account manager / editor managing social advertising budgets
• Delivering proposals to support increased budgets
• Supporting in delivery of company revenue targets
• Regularly reporting on budgets to Commercial Manager
• Bring a positive attitude to work with problem solving attitude
• Living and breathing our values
• Working towards our company mission and vision
• Promoting Augustus as a great place to work
• Supporting the team across other activities we participate in to achieve team goals
• Teaching others your skills and learning from others in order to grow
• Attracting new talent to the organisation
About the Company
We are a 'New Media' company, born in one of the most dynamic and vibrant cities in the Middle East.
Our vision is to establish and maintain a 'New Order' of media advertising with data and content at the heart of everything we do.
Our mission is to be the 'New Media' company of choice in the Middle East by generating profitable growth through innovation and breaking the mold in marketing communications.