Job description / Role
- To effectively manage the sales team, all the sales & distribution functions for the food service channel for assigned area in order to achieve company business targets / objectives.
- Responsible for effective sales team management in order to achieve sales & distribution targets
- Responsible for ensuring that the sales team is complete / adequate, competent and highly motivated and that relevant training programs are regularly conducted.
- Responsible for ensuring that each team member has KPIs and targets (monthly, weekly, daily); daily performance reviews / analysis for each KPI; and production and submission of the Daily KPI report
- Responsible for ensuring that each member achieves his KPIs (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Responsible for ensuring that pre sellers either visit or contact their customers for orders, finish their routes on time, and that orders have been booked accordingly
- Responsible for regularly reviewing the effectiveness of the distribution / coverage strategy and taking necessary corrective actions to improve on efficiencies
- Responsible for ensuring that all booked orders get delivered on time and investigates on all undelivered orders (cancelled / pending) and takes the necessary corrective actions without delay daily
- Responsible for attending to all customer problems / issues without delay and ensuring excellent customer service
- Responsible for new customers creation, maintaining current and new customer bases and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for ensuring that all payments / collections have been done on time. Where there are issues, he is responsible for checking payments status for customers, liaising with accounts, attending to all outstanding payment issues and taking the necessary corrective actions without delay
- Responsible for ensuring that all payments are supported by payment advice slips / notes for ease of application in finance
- Responsible for ensuring that company assets / equipment are used exclusively for company products – no abuse / misuse
- Responsible for solving all problems that any team member faces and liaising with the relevant departments to ensure the problems are solved as soon as possible
- Responsible for performing any other duties assigned by superiors / senior management
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or such related qualification.
- 5 years sales experience within FMCG industry
- Supervisory knowledge and experience in beverages industry
- Familiar with field concepts, practices & procedures
- Proven ability & experience in leading / directing the work of others
- Proven ability & experience in achieving KPIs / targets
- Proven ability & experience in performing variety of tasks (multitasking)
- Possessing strong selling, negotiation & closing skills / abilities
- Possessing excellent communication & presentation skills (both written & verbal)
- Proven ability & experience in setting targets / standards, training, mentoring, coaching and follow up
- Ability to foster teamwork and enlist support & participation of team
- Effective at time management & meeting deadlines
About the Company
A leading FMCG company in GCC.