Job description / Role
Objectives: The Sales Manager will be the face of the company and responsible for building the brand name in the company by onboarding new customers on a daily basis.
To fit within the team and hit the ground running, you’ll need to have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets by selling software solutions in Dubai/GCC.
- Developing accurate pipeline plans for annual sales revenue
- Using your strong negotiation skills to agree on contracts terms with clients.
- Taking responsibility for handling clients payments.
- Managing to full sales cycle from initial point of contact, qualifying, closing, and after-sales care.
- Hunter mentality.
- Providing demand, pricing and payment forecasts on a monthly basis with weekly updates;
- Developing new customers in line with the channel and marketing strategy;
- Understanding the competitor market and its prices
- Experience in building and supporting long term relationships;
- Experience in working in multinational teams
- Work closely with the heads of the different support functions to enhance efficiency, ensure effective utilization of resources
- Traveling across GCC
- Other tasks assigned by superior
- Reporting to: Country Manager
- Other interactions: marketing team, delivery team, support team
- Number required: 1
- Probation: 3 months
- Working Hours: Sun-Thu 9am - 6pm
- Travel requirements: travel across UAE, occasionally around GCC
- Other Benefits: covered gas/parking/SALIK, provided laptop, phone, visa, insurance
- Degree educated at a reputable university
- The Arabic language is a plus but strong English communication skills (speaking, reading, writing) is essential.
- At least 5 years’ experience selling software solutions
- Proven sales track record of IT projects
- Analytical skills
- Must own a car and have a valid UAE license
- A strong network of contacts in Dubai/UAE/GCC
About the Company
Infinite IT Solutions DMCC
Multinational software solutions development company, supporting key business processes by offering paperless solutions. The offered range of solutions including exchanging documents electronically, systems integration, e-invoicing, e-archive, workflow automation tools, sales support solutions.
Pipeline Marketing Management
Regional Sales Manager
Business Development/Sales Manager
Sales and Marketing
Business Development Manager