Job description / Role
Sales Manager – Middle East.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead the business development and sales growth for a UK manufacturer of high quality innovative products looking to establish a customer base across the Middle East.
The company already has a sales foothold in the region but is now looking to have a Sales Manager on the ground who can escalate sales to their true potential. The role can be based anywhere in the Middle East and there will be periodic visits to the UK.
• Agree a sales strategy for the region with the senior management team.
• Develop/build a cultural, business and political knowledge of the target markets.
• Understand the competitors in the market – their products, strengths and weaknesses.
• Identify the key decision makers in the customers’ buying processes, gain access to them and build relationships.
• Develop a knowledge of the major projects/initiatives taking place that could incorporate the company’s products.
• Make sales that meet or exceed the agreed sales targets, negotiating the sales terms with the customers – product specifications, price and delivery.
• Take products through approvals, site installation and testing procedures.
• A proven track record of success in selling technical products.
• A level of engineering/design understanding that enables you to provide innovative and practical solutions to meet customers’ requirements.
• An entrepreneurial, intelligent and agile sales approach – understanding where and how to interact with a customer’s buying process.
• An excellent relationship builder with strong communication and influencing skills.
• The self-motivation and tenacity to achieve results in a stand-alone sales role.
• Strong planning, organisation, administration and time management skills.
The remuneration package on offer is negotiable and is designed to reward success in the position.
To apply in confidence, please send your CV and current salary details by clicking the Apply Now button.
About the Company
Bluebox HR Limited is an active company incorporated on 28 March 2006 with the registered office located in Birmingham, West Midlands.