Job description / Role
- Research, prospecting, obtaining leads and developing new business opportunities in order to reach sales targets;
- Developing new business connections for the company by signing Agency Agreements with both U.A.E. local and international real estate agencies, as well as individual agents;
- Managing a sizable network of real estate agents from top Dubai real estate companies;
- Conducting presentations for both U.A.E. local and international real estate agencies in order to keep them up to date with the company’s life and offerings for their clients;
- Organizing international road shows in order to promote the company’s product and develop new markets;
- Negotiating terms of and signing Exclusive Territory Agreements with international real estate agencies in order to achieve maximum possible performance in terms of sales for a particular region;
- Coordinating property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds;
- Developing networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred
- Nature and length of previous experience: at least 5 years of experience in Real Estate Sales (luxury/high-end properties)
- University Qualifications: Must be a degree qualified
- Specialist knowledge: Real Estate Sales, High-end properties, Luxury sales
- Gender Preference: Any
- Nationality Preference: Any
- Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Group Sales