Job description / Role
• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence in the MENA region.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
• With over 5 years of experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise in the Construction, Oil and gas, Pre-Fab, Aluminium and Steel industry.
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
About the Company
Albaddad group has been established in Abu Dhabi 1971 by the founder "Hussain Albaddad" to supply the requirements of the tents from the royal family that time and other official authorities in addition to the individual clients. Continued by the second generation of Albaddad who manage the company and develop it according to the highest world standardisation that made Albaddad group ranked number one worldwide.
Second generation of Albaddad family found that the need of establishing factories for prefabricated units, Aluminum, glass, technology, steel and steel structures in addition to the garden furniture and many other companies which diversity the business sectors and products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||4 Oct|