Job description / Role
• Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
• Meeting planned sales goals.
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
• The ongoing training of your salespeople.
• Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
• Promoting the organization and products.
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Experience managing and directing a sales team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Dedication to providing great customer service.
• Ability to lead a sale team.
About the Company
Armada group is an entity of Multi-Billion portfolio of facilities in Healthcare, Wellness & Spa, Real Estate Development, Contracting & Facilities Management, and Hospitality. It is a self described high quality community of Medical Services, Well being, Leisure, Project Development & Maintenance, and a luxurious dynamic environment of Hotel Facilities & Entertainment.
Our Aim is simple: It is to complete our existing facilities with a unique signature bringing warmth and well being.
Our projects, built by our professional team in cooperation with structured management, are blended with innovative will and a result oriented mind set to set Armada Group as a pioneer and leader in the region. It is with full pride that we present our group of companies in the United Arab of Emirates with our corporate offices ARMADA PROPERTY SERVICES JLT located in our owned ARMADA TOWERS, Jumeirah lakes towers, Dubai.
TGC Consulting Middle East
Sales Manager for a Luxury Boutique
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Area Sales Manager
Business Development Manager