Job description / Role
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for maximizing the company's sales revenue, crafting sales plan and justifying those to the upper management.
- BS/MS degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering
- Min 5 years sales experience in Kuwait / UAE with interior fit-out building products.
- Successful previous experience as sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrates ability to communicate, presents and influences credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Assessing sales reports
- Drafting and executing market plans
- Ensuring profitable sales
- Strong Technical and Commercial understanding
- Arabic (optional)
- Local driving license
About the Company
Lindner Middle East is the central contact for the supply and installation of interior fit-out products by Lindner in the Middle East.
Lindner Middle East L.L.C., operating from Business Bay in Dubai, is the subsidiary which provides architects, consultants and clients with dedicated technical solutions for all Lindner interior fit-out products in the Middle East. The expertise of Lindner Middle East L.L.C. covers fit-out solutions for offices and any other work environments, data centers and IT rooms, for airports and railway stations, clean rooms and operating theatres, auditoria, theatres, concert and conference halls, sport centres and stadiums. The Company has successfully completed numerous large-scale projects such as the Dubai International Airport, the Red and Green Line Metro Stations in Dubai, or the Air Traffic Control Complex (ATCC) in Abu Dhabi.