Job description / Role
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and recommends adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; and following up on work results.
• Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains sales staff work results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Develop a scalable sales process and ensure representatives adhere to it correctly.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Works cross functionally with executives from other departments to facilitate property handover process, marketing campaigns & project launchings.
• Follow organisational policies and regulations that affect the Sales department
• Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Management
• Masters is preferable.
• Certificate of Completion for Real Estate Brokers required by UAE Government
• 2 - 3 years’ experience as a Sales Manager in real estate.
• 3 – 5 years experience as General Sales Experience in real estate.
• Knowledge in UAE Market
• Strong Communication Skills
• Analytical skills
• Time Management & Prioritizing
• Presentation skills
• Management and leadership skills
• Developing budgets
• Mentoring and coaching sales reps
About the Company
"Manazel", one of the leading Real Estate companies in the United Arab Emirates, was established in May 2006, and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi. Manazel has a unique strategy and vision that lives up to the Nation’s development future. The Company has chosen to concentrate its work on developing lively residential compounds and multi-purpose real estate aimed at the middle income segment. This strategy has allowed it to overcome most of the difficulties that faced the real estate sector in the past years, resulting in the delivery of thriving communities rich with amenities and services in carefully planned surroundings.
By adopting the highest quality standards, Manazel is committed to strategically invest in residential and commercial developments that balance between creating prosperous and sustainable communities on one hand, and on the other generating profitable returns for its shareholders.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Sales Manager - Leisure - LEGOLAND Hotel
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Sales & Marketing Director
Xerox Emirates LLC