Job description / Role
Cargo Line Overview
Cargo Line is a preferred logistics service provider for customers from diverse industries. Our customized services supported by sound knowledge and awareness of the regulatory landscape, enable our customers to undertake trade with reliability and cost effectiveness.
Cargo Line provides a collaborative and empathetic workplace to employees where their prosperity and happiness are key measurements of the organization’s success.
Our growing company is seeking to hire an Expert in Freight Forwarding sales who is confident of ushering in clients from diverse industries providing them a mix of freight – logistics and trade services that Cargo Line offers. The Sales Manager needs to understand the UAE market well, have industry connections and is also expected to build a Sales Department.
• Usher in clients from diverse industries into Cargo Line.
• To negotiate pricing, credit and contract terms and conditions that enable Cargo Line to operate in a financially healthy and sustainable manner.
• To develop a business plan based on the strengths that the Sales Manager identifies in Cargo Line and accordingly plan Sales goals.
• Meeting planned sales goals.
• In 6 months time - to develop a Sales Strategy and coordinate with HR, use existing relationships to hire a team of Sales Associates well aligned with the sales strategy.
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education and industry updates.
• Develop a profile of Cargo Line’s ideal customers and how they relate to our services and provide feedback to the management to develop service diversity and quality
• Extroverted, and enthusiastic about Networking to leverage existing industry connections, customer goodwill, participate in industry forums to gain larger and more diverse customer based.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Experience managing and directing a sales team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent perception and interpersonal skills.
• Dedication to providing great customer service.
• Ability to lead and grow a team
• Strong knowledge in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Basic conceptual understanding of measuring financial indicators – Growth, Profitability and Liquidity
• In addition to English – Urdu/Hindi & Arabic spoken language preferred.
About the Company
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC has been in operation since 2004.
Over the years, our innovation driven strategy has gained us a reputation of being a reliable freight-logistics service provider with clients ranging from luxury fashion retailers, building material traders to agricultural farms with operations across the GCC and India through a network of partner offices.
Industries we cater to:
- Retail - Fashion, Beauty, Consumer Products
- Food & Beverage
- Construction Goods & Building Materials
Services we Offer:
- Door to Door Air, Sea and Land Transportation
- Inventory Audits and Management
- Government Approvals & Product Registrations
- Exhibition Logistics
- Trade Facilitation - Importer & Exporter on Record Service
Cargo Line is a member Global Affinity Alliance (GAA), UAE National Association of Freight & Logistics (NAFL) and FIATA.