Job description / Role
Are you a sales-driven individual who is looking for an exciting new opportunity? An Edtech Company is looking for a Sales Manager with strong sales capabilities to join our team in Dubai.
We are representing our Principals under the Education Industry across Higher Education, K-12 including technology companies globally for two-decades. Some of our clients are Lego Education and Samlabs. The candidates should at least have 6 years of solid experience in selling Software Products and/or ICT and Services. The purpose of this position is to develop and manage large, strategic and complex opportunities that are currently present in GCC.
• Key focus area includes business development, team handling, strategic development, resource planning,and solutions creation.
• The offered position is responsible for identifying, molding and supporting the sales team’s pursuit of large opportunities and targets.
• In addition, it will be his/her responsibility to manage the coordination of the sales team, prepare business plans, policy-making, including marketing and operations.
• Sales target will be provided and must be met together with the team’s target.
AED 18,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Commission, Medical Insurance, Fuel Reimbursement in actual, Gratuity
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s degree or above. Master’s degree is desirable
• 3 to 6 years of team handling experience
• Able to generate tenders, compete and win
• Build the team with aligned goals and achieve desirable targets
• Experience in working in a cross-functional environment and in selling and negotiation
• Proficient in excel and powerpoint
• As a Sales Manager, the position sets the strategic direction of the team and is responsible for the development and well-being of team members
• Advanced English is necessary; Arabic language is a plus
• Maintain the full lifecycle of the sales process
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Present with confidence, deliver sales pitches and manage stakeholders’ expectations. In addition, be able to gather needed information from opportunity discoveries up until closing the deal
• Able to organize according to company goals and anticipate the evolving needs of customers with a
strong capacity to learn and assimilate new technologies and methodologies
• Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events. Must need to convey “Our Solutions” in an interactive, professional, engaging, high-impact and actionable manner
• Accountable for lead generation and opportunity cultivation
• Reach out, arrange meetings and build relationships with potential partners
• Maintain accurate and timely records in CRM tools for business development activities
• Support and ensure that goals set are achieved for the development of the team and for the growth of the business
About the Company
20 Years in Education Industry teaching 21 century skills providing abundant online teaching and learning resources.
Established in 2001 as Technokids Trading L.L.C., The Knowledge Hub was born out of the undying need to provide high quality education to students to cope with the ever growing demands for advanced learning and development. Through the altruistic initiative and guidance of Sheikha Lamia Faisal Al Qassimi, invigorated by her aspiration to provide quality education through IT solutions, The Knowledge Hub came into being. The relentless support that The Knowledge Hub has been providing to teachers and students since the beginning stirred the organization to take a giant leap of expanding to other Emirates and eventually throughout the Middle East region.
As a committed proponent of e-Learning, we offer the most innovative approaches to K-12 schools and universities in order to deliver cutting-edge teaching methodologies and learning styles.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Country Sales Manager
Media Sales Executive
Excelsior Group ME
Business Development Manager
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)