Job description / Role
Well known Pipe manufacturer in Dubai are currently in search for a Sales Manager - Oil and Gas.
• Responsible for obtaining orders and sales by driving and implementing sales strategies to meet or exceed assigned operating plan and targets.
• Maximize market share growth of existing business
• Identify new customer/market opportunities and assist in developing plans to introduce new products and concepts that could increase revenue and contribution.
• Develop profitable win-win business opportunities.
• Drive critical business development initiatives, including strategic partnerships, alliances, etc.
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships with FEED/EPC companies at all levels of the organization.
• Work with agent representatives and customers to determine appropriate product / service solutions.
• Drive customer satisfaction, evaluation, plans, and follow through.
• Network and develop relationships with senior management and sales teams of the regional business units.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Develop and implement regional business plan focusing on strategic countries and accounts
• Provide yearly budget and forecast sales trends, sales dollars / margins and communicate competitive situations.
• Set target sales margins in line with business strategies and market conditions.
• Develop strategies to win projects at the maximum profitability. Prepare a bid strategy documents to drive discussions and strategic reflection for high-value projects.
• Submit an annual Action Plan detailing key objectives, strategies, actions and timelines.
• Support strategic planning and business development initiatives.
• Contribute to defining and implementing marketing and commercial strategies to increase orders volume and profitability.
• Plan, organize, present and participate in marketing events such trade shows, customer events and seminars in order to promote our products and services.
• Conduct competitive market intelligence; monitor market trends and analyze and adjust positioning to grow market leadership.
• Possess advanced knowledge of competitor products and services and be able to effectively communicate the positioning, benefits, and features with regards to the competition.
• Analyze the project and market landscape in the region by using business intelligence resources such as MEED, industry literature, databases and networking.
• A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas/Industrial environment with a strong knowledge of pipeline insulation/coating manufacturing of on-shore / offshore upstream / downstream process plants, petrochemical complex, refineries and engineered projects preferred.
• Pipeline integrity knowledge including corrosion under coating beneficial.
• Strong track record of driving profitable growth.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, chemical, science or business related.
• Located in the UAE but willing to travel internationally approximately 50% of the time.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.