Job description / Role
The job holder is responsible to achieve / over achieve the sales revenue targets as per business plan including managing the sales team and the entire sales process flow in terms of strategy, prospect management and closing of deals.
The Sales Manager has a team of customer facing sales team including Sales Executives, Senior Sales Executives, Assistant Sales Managers and Receptionists as direct reports.
• Provides inputs to the Head of Sales and proposes sales strategy, pricing, annual sales plans, targets, process flows and timelines
• Understands market pulse to establish and achieve benchmarks in order to achieve/ over achieve the set targets
• Researches on the competitor activities in the region, their marketing initiatives, positioning, media presence etc
• Deploys the right strategy together with the Chief Commercial Officer for the launches and events
• Controls and monitors the property inventory list in order to maximise sales-by knowing what should be released and what shouldn’t base on the market
• Prepares and manages sales budgets
• Rolls out new initiatives in liaison with other departments
• Co-leads the relationship with agents
• Manages launches and key sales and distribution events
• Sets individuals targets for sales team with the final approval of Head of Sales
• Ensures sales target achievement of the team as per business plan
• Conducts reviews with team members for monitoring pipeline and target achievement
• Ensures capturing of leads and prospects in the system
• Accompanies team members during outside appointments wherever necessary
• Participates during product launches and other events and provides feedback to the Marketing team.
• Maintains cordial relations with all agencies registered under Emaar Agents Advantage Program.
• Handles customer complaints to maintain good customer service.
• Prospects and meets clients outside the sales office by scheduling meetings in a way that do not affect the sales centre operations.
• Ensures all documents in self-custody are properly documented and tracked using milestones.
• Handles the VIP clients from the Management office.
• Verifies all related documents and approves the Exception forms and Sales cancellation forms arising out of transactions.
• Works in coordination with operation and compliance and ensures compliance with sales policies and process at all times.
• Improvement and change recommendation in practice and in business or policy/process.
• Gives final approval to a sale or a lease to ensure the deal conforms with the current price, payment terms and policy.
• Represents Emaar in signing the sales / lease agreement.
Sales Centre Management:
• Prepares and monitors attendance of the sales centre staff.
• Monitors daily traffic (walk-ins and phone calls) to the sales centre.
• Ensures good appearance and maintenance of the sales centre and show apartments.
• Prioritizes and plans teams and own tasks to ensure they are completed within set deadlines.
• Conducts mid-year and final appraisals for sales team and provides performance feedback to team members.
• Proposes trainings to develop skills within the team.
• Prepares MIS reports providing information on progress, targets, etc.
• Prepares sales reports as requested by Head of Sales or Senior Management.
The job holder works closely internally with Finance, Customer Care, and Property Handover Departments and externally with the Agents.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Minimum Graduate Degree in relevant discipline/industry
• Minimum 6 years experience in sales ideally in a property development, real estate organization, Life Insurance or Automobile.
• Minimum 2 years general management experience.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Ability to handle conflicts or challenging situations confidently.
• Provides coaching, feedback and on the job training when needed.
• Provide rational input in negotiations.
• Ability to inspire others.
• Ability to take decisions.
• Excellent customer focus.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills and perseverance.
• Ability to adapt to change
About the Company
Established in 1997, Emaar Properties is a Public Joint Stock Company listed on the Dubai Financial Market. A pioneering developer of integrated master-planned communities, Emaar Group has transformed the real estate sector in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Emaar Group is extending its expertise in developing master-planned communities internationally, and today, has a significant presence in several key global markets. Simultaneously, the company has developed competencies in hospitality & leisure, and shopping malls & retail.
Emaars world-class project development competencies are underlined by its iconic assets in Dubai and other international markets.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East