Job description / Role
STYRO is looking for a Sales Manager to lead the team of Sales Engineers and Executives in Dubai, Sharjah and Northern Emirates region and achieve the set sales target.
- Set short term/long term strategies in line with the Styro strategy. It should be targeting Projects and Non-Projects clients.
- Develop Sales Strategy for UAE and GCC.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Maintain an accurate picture of the market size and position of the competition.
- Considers creative solutions to tender requirements that would distinguish Styro from other competitors.
- Develop STYRO systems business strategies and Engineering solutions to achieve company targets.
- Able to support Sales team and negotiate contracts and payment terms in addition to finalizing the deals with clients.
- Create and lead a team of 5-7 sales executives and engineers, set their short term/long term objectives and manage their performance on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Coach and manage the sales representatives oversees in line with company strategy.
- Build good relationships in the market with clients, consultants, and authorities.
- Provide complete and systematic feedback on lost projects/contracts (who, why, by how much) to management.
- Responsible for the training and development of personnel in the Sales department.
- Ensure development, review and improvement Sales department’s processes and procedures.
- Open sales channels outside the UAE if needed to achieve company targets.
- Age bracket 30–45-year-old, with 5 years’ experience in UAE and
- Holder of UAE driver license.
- 5 years sales experience in UAE
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering/mechanical engineering/ architecture. MBA is a plus.
- Preferably Indian or Arab
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all MENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.
A Leading Company In UAE
Business Development Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Business Development Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East
Quest Search & Selection
Business Development Manager - Mechanical Products