Job description / Role
Are you a passionate, guest focused, driven leader? Then, we have the job for you! As a Sales Manager, you will strategically lead the team to take the performance of the hotel to the next level.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead, mentor and train the Sales team
- Drive the hotel's financial performance
- Create and maintain exceptional relationships with clients
- Optimise revenue generating opportunities
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Experience as a leader in the hospitality industry
Your team and working environment:
- The Adagio premium range offers luxury aparthotels, located in the heart of strategic cities, for demanding customers in search of quality and aesthetics. Spacious, refined and highly equipped apartments easily meet the needs of freedom.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Sales Manager - Corporate
Sales and Customer Happiness Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
National Sales Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
Area Sales Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services