Job description / Role
Sales Manager - GCC & Government
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To achieve sales target set by hotel.
- Is aware of and abides by all hotel policies, procedures & relevant legislations
- Ensures all directions are followed out at the request of any level of Senior Management.
- Ensure compliance with Accor minimum standards pertaining to Sales & Marketing.
- Maintaining existing GCC & Government accounts and sourcing new business to achieve the hotel's targeted occupancy and room revenue.
- Conduct sales calls to existing and prospective GCC & Government accounts as per areas assigned by DOS.
- Maintenance of all sales activities and account information in the Sales Database.
- In conjunction with the Sales Team, preparation and action of monthly sales activities plan.
- Entertaining of qualified clients within the hotel F&B Outlets.
- Attend and assist in the co-ordination of hotel functions as requested by DOS.
- Maintain high profile within the travel industry and foster relationships with GCC & Government accounts.
- Conduct site inspections and host familiarization visits when required.
- Attend monthly review meetings with DOS to discuss results versus goals in the annual sales call plan and company sales strategy.
- To be flexible to carry out other duties and assignments as requested by the DOS.
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record in managing and motivating people
- Excellent knowledge of Dubai, UAE & GCC sales market.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
Your team and working environment:
- A wonderful property with great team just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.