Job description / Role
Our client is a gourmet seafood company who is looking for a Sales Manager to be based in their office in the UAE. Reporting into the CEO you will need to work independently towards meeting the sales objectives by doing the following:
• Developing and executing a long-term Sales Strategy and an Annual Sales Plan to deliver sales growth, profit, free cash flow, sales and market share targets,
• Developing a route to market for its produce locally, regionally and globally, building a high performing team.
• Prior experience with fresh seafood sales or fine foods, in a similar sales / commercial leadership position (5 yrs min.) is a must.
• Demonstrable, in-depth understanding of the global fresh seafood market
• Impeccable oral and written communication skills
• Impeccable planning and leadership skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset (recognizes and seizes business opportunities)
• Decision making skills (combines decisiveness with sound judgment)
• Acts in an open and respectful manner
• Strong interpersonal, intercultural and diplomacy skills
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.