Job description / Role
We are looking to hire the right Sales Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to lead a growing sales team within the Real Estate secondary market. You will be joining a brand new office in Downtown, Dubai.
If you are an experienced Sales Manager with a proven track record, or maybe you are an experienced Dubai real estate broker seeking to reach the next stage in your career through managing and growing a team, then we want to speak to you.
The role offers an opportunity for exceptional real estate brokers to take their careers to the next level, working with an established and well respected company.
• The majority of your time (70%) will be working with the CEO and MD to motivate and grow your team of agents.
• The balance of your time (30%) will be working on your own transactions.
• Proven track of successful sales record
• Real Estate background is must with 5 to 10 years’ experience maximum in the same field
• Up to 3 years’ experience in the same position (Sales Manager - Secondary Market)
• Knowledge of the Dubai Real Estate market, laws and procedures experience and selling properties in UAE.
• Dynamic and positive work ethic.
• Ability to lead from the front and coach others.
• UAE driver’s license and car.
What the Company is Offering:
• Market leading commission on your own transactions
• Attractive Salary - based on experience
• Revenue share on your team's monthly commission total
• RERA broker license, visa & health insurance
• Extensive and unrivalled marketing packages on all the major property portals
• Cutting edge technology systems for internal logging, property listings and viewings.
• Career progression with high achievers given fast-track opportunities.
• Location – Dubai
About the Company
A leading Real Estate company in Dubai.
Sales Manager/Branch Manager (Real Estate Brokerage)
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales Director – Real Estate Development
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
Business Development Manager
Manpower Middle East
Search Heads Middle East