Job description / Role
Reporting To: General Manager
Overall responsibility for achieving or exceeding the Sales and Distribution objectives in the respective Region to ensure achievement of company’s business objectives and strategy.
- Develop and achieve or exceed the sales volume/revenue goals targets as defined in the Business Plan for the sales channels and control/monitor the Sales budget to ensure optimum allocation of resources to different businesses of the company.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Division to ensure marketing tools are provided to the trade to increase brand visibility and thereby achieve business objectives.
High Performance Team:
- Coordinate with the Human Resources and the Line Managers to efficiently implement HR initiatives so as to motivate and lead a High Performance Team.
- Check individual performances of the Sales Team and motivate them, either through personal counseling and/or imparting training in tactical selling skills to improve and enhance their capabilities and sales performance.
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage and availability of company products in the market, competitor’s activities and look for new business opportunities in order to safeguard the customer base and increase market share.
- Sales Systems:
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network and efficient routing to ensure timely deliveries and superior levels of service to company customers.
Finance & Accounts
- Coordinate with Finance & Accounts to ensure compliance with all financial norms to control collections and receivables.
- Coordinate the execution of marketing & promotional activities in the market place to derive maximum benefit out of such promotional initiatives.
- Analyze the impact of such promotions and submit report to the Sales Manager for assessment and evaluation.
- Effectively handling customer complaints
- Regularly attending sales meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring that the store is adequately stocked with company products.
- Developing strategies to improve sales
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Supervising and guiding the sales team & motivate staff to achieve sales targets.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in sales of FMCG products preferably in direct distribution channel and 3+ years’ experience in the fresh category is preferable.
- Sound Business Financial and Numerical expertise
- Excellent Sales track record
- Presentation+ Negotiation skills with excellent Leadership skills to motivate and drive the team
- Professional and mature attitude towards resolving problems with a behaviour competency to build relationships
- Excellent analytical skills
- Communication & problem solving skills
- Computer literate in MS Office (word, excel, power point) and SAP
About the Company
A leading company in the UAE.
B&S World Supply
Sales Manager - Government
Business Development & Trade Marketing - FMCG
Dubai Holding Group
Sales Manager - FMCG Retail
BuildWell HR Solutions