Job description / Role
Leads / Prospects:
• Lead Generation (Main KPI’s = # Qualitative Leads):
• Take over one zone and own all leads, identify the source of the Leads and share information with Top management.
• Generate new Leads with local action plan / find new opportunities:
• Be present across all Facebook communities linked to their zone to answer and support families’ needs. Actively engage with Families to be seen as the Expert of Early Age and encourage new lead generation.
• Support CD with local social media pages. if this occurs significant impact of new lead generation.
• Lead on Brand Ambassador program; select with the CD; optimize the collaboration with each BA (testimonials especially on FB/Google…); organize get-together events; share feedback with Top management.
• Manage external events from A to Z and support CDs for internal events to ensure success / family satisfaction / retention.
• Look for B2B, Schools local partnership, build the proposal and close the deal with Top management.
• Actively search for business development opportunities: Nurseries to acquire, new places to look at, nurseries closing down…
• Control commercial discounts and protect the Revenue by Center.
• List all needed Capex uplifts by Center and build the case linked to new lead closing.
• Identify with CDs opportunities for each classroom to reach FTE target.
• Understand and report consumer movements / market data’s, ensure updated competition report
• Consumer Card Excellence (Main KPI’s = # Book a tour & # Tours completed):
• Take over all phone calls for the zone.
• Follow on all Digital Leads for the zone.
• Provide the right commercial speech and make some recommendations of evolution if needed.
• Share Families feedback with Top management = watch closely consumer behaviors
• Update daily reporting, KPIs September for all the centers, Spadmin then Hubspot
• Coordinate with CD for Center and classroom optimization
• Organize physical / virtual Tours with the Families, complete the Tours, introduce the CDs and Teachers / coach them if needed, follow up with Parents.
• Enrollments: (Main KPI’s = #Sales, #Headcounts #FTE, #Revenue / Average):
• Lead on family registrations, make sure all documents are provided and completed (application form/medical form/registration form...) to close the registration.
• Coordinate with OA for invoicing and ensure Family payment is done.
• Coordinate with CDs on Child classroom allocation.
• Support CDs for Parents communication (commercial only).
• Cross sell / upsell with extra services (more hours, more days + Inspire Me + Body & Mind enrichment program.)
• Bilingual - Arabic and English speakers
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales (admissions) preferably in the Education industry
• Proven success with meeting sales targets is mandatory
• Relationship management experience – able to build and influence professional relationships with parental community
• Excellent communication and presentational skills
• Solid time management skills
About the Company
The Blossom Nursery is one of the leading Early Years education providers in the UAE, with 23 current locations and expanding further.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
B&S World Supply