Job description / Role
We are looking for a Sales Manager with strong sales capabilities to join our team in UAE.
• Able to generate tenders, compete and win
• Build team with aligned goals and achieve desirable targets. Targets and goals driven.
• Experience in working in a cross-functional environment and in selling and negotiation
• Proficient in excel and PowerPoint
• As a Sales Manager, the position sets the strategic direction of the team and is responsible for the development and well-being of team members.
• Maintain the full lifecycle of the sales process.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Present with confidence, deliver sales pitches and manage stakeholders’ expectations. In addition, be able to gather needed information from opportunity discoveries up until closing the deal
• Able to organize according to company goals and anticipate the evolving needs of customers with a strong capacity to learn and assimilate new technologies and methodologies.
• Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events. Must need to convey “Our Solutions” in an interactive, professional, engaging, high-impact and actionable manner.
• Accountable for lead generation and opportunity cultivation.
• Reach out, arrange meetings, and build relationships with potential partners
• Maintain accurate and timely records in CRM tools for business development activities.
• Support and ensure that goals set are achieved for the development of the team and for the growth of the business.
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Incentives/Commision
•The candidates should at least have 6 to 8 years of solid experience in handling self-team including sales managers, selling Software Products and/or ICT and Services.
• Bachelor’s degree or above. Master’s degree is desirable
• 5 to 8 years of team handling experience.
• Proficient in English Language. Arabic Language would be an advantage.
• Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Driving License is a must.
About the Company
20 Years in Education Industry teaching 21 century skills providing abundant online teaching and learning resources.
Established in 2001 as Technokids Trading L.L.C., The Knowledge Hub was born out of the undying need to provide high quality education to students to cope with the ever growing demands for advanced learning and development. Through the altruistic initiative and guidance of Sheikha Lamia Faisal Al Qassimi, invigorated by her aspiration to provide quality education through IT solutions, The Knowledge Hub came into being. The relentless support that The Knowledge Hub has been providing to teachers and students since the beginning stirred the organization to take a giant leap of expanding to other Emirates and eventually throughout the Middle East region.
As a committed proponent of e-Learning, we offer the most innovative approaches to K-12 schools and universities in order to deliver cutting-edge teaching methodologies and learning styles.
Sales Manager - SaaS
A Leading MEP Company In UAE
Sales Executive - B2B Sales
Senior Business Development Manager