Oak Street Real Estate
Job description / Role
- The Sales Manager will be the point of contact for all Brokers.
- They will work core office hours and also be available by phone outside of core office hours for any urgent Broker needs or enquiries relating to deal closing.
- The Sales Manager will create a framework and routine for the Brokers to structure their daily and weekly activities.
- Sales Manager will schedule Team and Individual meetings as and when they deem appropriate.
- Provide assistance and advice on all deal closing negotiations.
- Screen Contracts before they are sent to Clients for Signing.
- Provide advice and guidance on issuing Free Market Appraisals to Clients.
- Provide Training and Inductions to New Start Brokers
- Create Progress Plans For the Brokers to establish Target Earnings, Office Incentives
- Provide and recommend Learning Material (I.E Books & Podcasts) for Sale Techniques and Growth.
Reporting to: Company Owner
Other interactions: Recruitment Manager, Business Manager, Admin Team
Desired start date: Flexible
Probation: 6 Months
Working Hours: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Travel requirements: Driving License Preferable for moderate local travel
Commission / Bonus: To Be Discussed
Other Benefits: Visa, Health Insurance, Career Growth
Subordinates: Real Estate Brokers
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
About the Company
Oak Street is a licensed real estate brokerage providing property services in Dubai, UAE. Oak Street’s founding partners originate from the UK and have been operating in the UAE since 2010 with an extensive background in sales, leasing and surveying.
Oak Street specialises in residential freehold communities throughout Dubai with a strong emphasis on operating to the highest professional and ethical standards. With a key focus on client satisfaction and transactional transparency, Oak Street prides itself on a vast network of repeat clients.
House of Shipping
Outlet Store Manager