Job description / Role
Sales Manager - Abu Dhabi
To be in charge of the Specification and Sales of the company's products in the territory of Abu Dhabi. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager ME
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve the sales budgeted for the territory of Abu Dhabi.
- Budget, plan and report sales activity and developments.
- Manage account receivables, overdues based on each account credit limit and payment terms.
- Manage and support the existing distributors in Abu Dhabi.
- Appoint new distributors, if necessary, in Abu Dhabi based on business development opportunities.
- Study the market environment and potentials (competition, potential, key players, etc.)
- Analyse the present commercial strategy of the company in the Market and elaborate recommendations towards better growth, profitability and sustainability of the business.
- Promote the company's products by calling on appointed contractors and endusers.
- Promote and achieve specification of our Commercial products by calling on Specifiers such as Architects, Interior Designers, Health Authorities, Local Authorities, contractors, developers, Quantity Surveyors.
- Follow the key performance indicator standards of the company.
- Organise “lunch and learn” sessions with specifiers.
- Keep precise records, on a weekly and monthly basis, of significant projects in the territory concerning targeted market sectors.
- Implement company practice concerning project tracking (CRM/Sales Tracker). to meet targets and keep the project pipeline and accounts database regularly updated. The use the CRM/Sales Tracker as a tool to organize current and prospective work.
- Participate actively in trade shows where our company/ our distributor exhibits as well as in road shows.
- Provide market intelligence concerning Competition, Distribution, Product trends, Standards, etc.
- Arrange and attend customer trips to our factories in Europe.
- Inspect, when necessary, complaints on behalf of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or any equivalent
- Fluency in English and Arabic is mandatory.
- Min 5 years’ experience in the UAE in sales and management of distribution channels. Preferably in flooring or interior fit-out.
- Interior design experience is a PLUS.
- Sales oriented person.
- Very good communication skills
- Very good in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
About the Company
Gerflor is a world global leader in the production and distribution of flooring, wallcovering and finishes.
With 4.200 employees, 19 manufacturing plants, 5 R&D centres and 30 subsidiaries Gerflor provides its customers with design-driven, innovative and environmentally-friendly solutions in more than 100 countries.
In 2021, Gerflor has achieved a turnover of 1 b€, with over 70% of sales in international markets.
This performance is supported by a strong presence in multiple market applications : healthcare, housing, education, sport, transport, retail, industry, offices, public buildings and hospitality.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager / Sales Executive
Nawaloka Polysacks Ltd.
Sales Freelancer for Korean Product Sales