Job description / Role
We are looking for a sales manager with buying & selling experience in wholesale electronics for the local, regional, and international markets.
Are you an experienced, enthusiastic, highly challenging Sales Manager with experience in selling & buying electronics, especially TV, Mobiles, Laptops, Tablets, Appliances, etc.. wholesale / through distributors/resellers/channel partners? then you are the one we are looking for? This is an excellent opportunity to drive a dynamic business with huge growth potential.
In order to be considered, you must be already based in the UAE and must have strong local/regional (MENA) market buying & selling experience in building solutions within the electronics industry, locally and internationally.
• Build and maintain supplier & client relations
• Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets
• Possess deep knowledge of business product offerings and value proposition
• Develop purchase orders by managing product availability, quality & price options.
• Making sure that the deliveries are made on time as per the customer's requirement.
• Coordinate with suppliers regarding order discrepancies, shortages.
• Monitor procurement inventories & keep track of all the supplies.
• Evaluate all purchase orders & ensure their compliance with the packing guidelines.
• Preparing delivery orders and invoices.
• Prepare reports on incoming and outgoing supplies, inventory balance, goods to be sent back, and shortages.
• Follow up to confirm purchase orders.
• Maintain up-to-date log sheets to include purchasing order number, shipper name, bill of lading number, etc.
• Following up with the customer and supplier payments.
• Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork & filing documents.
Job Location: Dubai
Type of Employment: Permanent / Full time
• At least 3 years experience as a Sales Manager in selling and buying electronics wholesale to GCC and African markets and other international markets.
• Must be fluent in English.
• High-level proficiency with MS Office programs
• Demonstrated experience in managing a sales budget in a complex industry and fiercely competitive wholesale business environment.
• Willingness to take responsibility for the overall sales budget and formulate a clear sales strategy. This includes trade lane targets, and devising and executing action plans to achieve these goals.
• Having previous key accounts, clientele database, trade lane, or vertical industry expertise would be an advantage.
• An understanding of the role the sales function plays within a logistics organization and, the collective high performance necessary to build and support a successful business unit.
What you can expect from the employer:
• An attractive & competitive salary (including housing, transportation, and mobile allowances)
• Yearly Paid vacation
• Health insurance
• A clean and hygienic environment.
• Working with a decent / highly educated and professional team
About the Company
We take pride in our strong partnerships with businesses across Dubai and the UAE. Our commitment to building long-lasting relationships is reflected in our exceptional customer service and flexible pricing options. We believe in fostering mutual growth and success, and we are dedicated to helping our clients thrive in the competitive electronics market.
Thank you for considering Nexus Tech Enterprise as your preferred electronics wholesale partner. We invite you to explore our diverse range of products and experience the difference of working with a trusted industry leader. For any inquiries or to place an order, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly team. We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
B2B Sales Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Business Development Manager
Area Sales Manager - Vascular