Job description / Role
A unique blend of contemporary design and urban chic, Fairmont Dubai is an icon in the business heart of the city. Fairmont Dubai brings together luxurious surroundings and modern amenities with renowned Fairmont service.
What you will be doing:
The Sales Manager MICE will report to the Director of Sales & Marketing and will join our in-house sales team, which is in charge of converting incoming group leads in order to achieve our targets in the groups segment. This role is a possible gateway to your next career steps as we are looking for a talented and motivated team member, with the drive to deliver results for future developments.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
• Representing Fairmont values and service promises
• Evaluating group requests
• Determine group rates based on evaluation with support of DOSM
• Sending proposals/contracts
• Regular follow ups to ensure highest possible conversion
• Handles negotiations to ensure maximization of revenue income
• Site Inspections to show case the property
• Entertainments (when group request involved)
• Update on lead status for all necessary meetings and report
• Constant communication with field sales team
• Preparation of monthly production reports
• Previous Sales experience required
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Professional presentation skills (site inspections)
• Understanding of Group operations (arrival procedures, meeting requirements, etc.)
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office is mandatory
• Previous experience in MICE is an advantage
• Team player with supportive attitude
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Highly responsible and reliable
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.