Job description / Role
Sales Manager - North Africa - Accessories
The Sales Manager is responsible for making sure sales targets are met within the designated sales area in Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco.
Our client is one of the world's largest accessories company.
This position develops a close relationship with all their major accounts to grow business organically, to find new business and to be an expert in understanding products, market area, trends, opportunities and competitive activity. The Maghreb Sales Manager provides complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Competitive package and benefits
- At least 50% travel in business visits
- 2-3 years experience in Sales, preferably with Distributors
- Experience in the indicated countries is a plus, but not mandatory
- Proficient in commerical negotiations
- Bachelors degree in Sales, Business or similar
- Sales driven and confident working style
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good technical background in product area
- Good presentation skills
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas
- Adaptive to multi nationalities
- Excellent English and French knowledge, Arabic is a plus but not mandatory
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)