Job description / Role
We are looking for a Sales Manager to help build business activities, Should be highly experienced in Automotive paints and auto spare parts consumables.
You will be accountable to manage and drive sales processes, delivering both account retention and profitable growth.
He/she will navigate a complex value chain with a wide scope of activities including account retention and growth, new account gains, strategic account management, channel management, sales growth initiatives, customer satisfaction, developing, and mentoring the sales team. The role ensures business initiatives, policies and procedures are communicated and fully implemented.
The Sales Manager is responsible to manage the refinish & equipment division sales team and will report to the company’s GM.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and execute Business Planning and strategies, aim towards optimal business growth.
• Support the retention and growth of the existing and new business.
• Clearly identify customer and market requirements, define and/or develop product brands and pricing strategy to satisfy such requirements.
• Develop marketing and communication plans to accelerate product saturation/market share wins.
• Develop, train, motivate and retain a strong and successful sales team.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, strategic partners, suppliers in support of solid and sustained business relationships.
• Develop, manage and maintain the business’s Annual Operating Plan relating to revenue, contribution margin and the activities of the sales organization.
• Develop and manage metrics, KPI’s, and success criteria for all sales programs, people and activities.
• Develop a sales organization structure that is nimble, flexible and aggressive with goals.
• Set up meetings with potential clients and address the concerns and requirements.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Incentives on sale, Vehicle
• 7+ years of experience as a proven outside sales leader with a history of progressively increasing sales responsibility and accomplishment.
• A proven track record of sales accomplishments driven by management level sales professionals.
• Experience in the autobody collision & repair market or related paint / automotive aftermarket space.
• Strong analytical, planning, forecasting, and budget/financial skills. Direct P&L experience from budget and review to strategy and analytics.
• Excellent listening skills should be an articulate speaker. Outstanding written communication and presentation abilities of the highest professional level.
• Strong ability to influence, negotiate and persuade.
• High technical proficiency including expertise in MS Office Suite, ERP, CRM, Internet, LinkedIn and various other forms of social media, and others.
About the Company
Educon Management Consultancy's registered activity in the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) is management consultancy services. The company was originally formed to target opportunities in the education sector.
Gradually, the company has shifted its focus on analyzing a subset of investments done in various sectors.