Job description / Role
In this key sales position, the Sales manager will assume full ownership and responsibility for the individual’s sales function, strategy and achievement of sales targets for the company’s B2B Exhibition.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for growing the revenue across existing clients and new business development.
Reporting directly to and working with the Sales Director, you will develop a best-practice blueprint for success, with plenty of scope to make this department your own and have a direct impact on the future growth of the company. This is an exciting time in our business and a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious sales professional to really make their mark.
• Direct, manage and develop all aspects of the sales campaign lifecycle for your assigned sales territory - from strategic sales planning to lead generation, pipeline management, churn analysis, on-site rebookings and customer retention.
• Identify potential international sales agent network
• Research and identify new business development opportunities industry associations, government entities and individual exhibitors/sponsors
• Ensure timely sales and pipeline reporting based on weekly, monthly and yearly revenue targets.
• Collaborate with marketing on lead gen campaigns, prospect engagement, data acquisition, database builds and cleaning
• Work closely with the finance teams on exhibitor and sponsor debt management to offset risk.
• Work closely with the admin and operations teams on the floorplan management to ensure maximised yield
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Who you will be
A commercially driven sales professional who has the vision, personality, and persuasiveness to successfully achieve revenue targets. An experienced professional who has the ability to research, pitch and close small and large value deals.
• Based in Dubai
• 2 to 3 Years’ sales experience with exhibitions/conferences in sponsorship and space sales
• Proven individual sales success to a high level
• Experienced in managing and achieving personal commercial sales targets
• Astute commercial and business acumen in understanding the impact of decisions on the portfolio and the wider business
• Strong revenue pipeline management, forecasting and business management skills (adept with CRM systems, sales dashboards, marketing metrics etc)
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Ability to develop and grow strong relationships at C-level
• Ability to quickly understand new industries and markets and to apply thorough analysis and critical thinking to understand how to best serve them commercially and profitably
• A genuine team player and collaborative in nature
• Strong sense of personal accountability
• Integrity, authenticity and honesty
• Experience with using CRM (Salesforce) and project management tools
About the Company
At GL Exhibitions, our primary goal is to foster connections between suppliers and buyers through outstanding trade shows and events that create unparalleled customer experiences. We have been a game changer in the industry by developing both online and offline communities that offer unhindered access and sales opportunities for our customers.
We are a global business with offices and teams across the globe offering result-oriented solutions using technology and online resources which makes our events a 365-day business platform.
We have a deep interest in developing and offering end to end solutions for our customers; be it in opening new markets or in last-mile delivery of their products. We take pride in having a wide network of partners and long-term customers. Annually we bring together over 3 million professionals through our global event network, all the while ensuring that we stay focused on our customers and their requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
B&S World Supply
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment