Job description / Role
About the role:
A global financial software company in Dubai is looking for a Sales Manager responsible for growing the business for capital markets in the Middle East and North Africa.
* Identify prospects, source new leads, qualify opportunities in the assigned territory and lead all activities.
* Define new market strategies for the region utilising the company's internal networks and Intellectual Property.
* Develop sales strategy for winning new business for opportunities and lead all campaigns.
* Build, maintain and grow strong relationships with systems integrators, consultancies and other vendors to maximise the probability of success.
* Enterprise software sales experience within the Capital Markets industries focusing on Asset Management & Brokerage/trading.
* Understanding of US GAAP Accounting & Revenue Recognition and Contracting.
* Highly focused on quality and attention to detail when presenting and writing proposals.
* Knowledge of the Financial markets, and key players within the region.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager