Job description / Role
Salary – Negotiable based on skills and experience
* A well established international contractor with a presence across Canada, Egypt and the UAE.
* Their UAE business is well established as a Contractor for the industrial and commercial sectors, especially in the MEP and Fit-Out sectors.
* As part of their diversification and expansion strategy they are looking to develop opportunities for rooftop and ground mounted PV solar projects.
* In the UAE they have their office in Tecom and employ around 200 people, mainly focusing on MEP contracting.
* Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for identifying and developing PV solar projects in the UAE in the commercial and industrial sector.
* There is an existing pipeline of projects you will be working on and there is the contractors existing client base for you to further develop. ‘
* You will be doing high level networking with decision makers to develop projects.
* You will manage techno-commercial tenders and proposals.
* You will manage the sales process from the initial introduction or enquiry through to financial close.
* Strong technical background, ideally supported by an Engineering Degree.
* Proven experience and knowledge of the contracting sector and PV projects.
* Experience with MW scale PV projects.
* Strong sales background and a proven network in the UAE.
* The ability to manage the full sales process and techno-commercial tenders and proposals.
Salary & Benefits are negotiable dependent on skills and experience. Details can be discussed upon application.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.