Job description / Role
A leader in the supply of construction tools and equipment are searching for a Sales Manager to join their team in the UAE.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading a team of 8, consisting of Sales Executives and Account Managers.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Defining annual and quarterly sales strategies and objectives for the UAE business.
- Leading and motivating the UAE sales team.
- Influencing decision makers in the UAE construction sector.
- Present sales reports and future sales forecasts to the directors on a regular basis.
Reporting to: General Manager
Direct Reports: 8
- 10 years experience, including 3+ years in a Sales Management role.
- He/she should have high energy levels and be able to motivate and inspire a team of sales professionals.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in sales/rentals of construction equipment.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.