Job description / Role
Main role - objectives
Under the general guidance and supervision of DOS implements all sales activities in his/her area of responsibility.
- To provide sales support to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- To respond to all guest requests, maintain standards of service and client relationships.
- To develop high yield accounts in Corporate markets according to the sales segmentation.
- To achieve sales target set by hotel.
- Conduct sales calls to existing and prospective leisure/corporate accounts as per areas assigned by DOSM.
- Preparation of monthly report to Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Attend monthly review meetings with DOSM to discuss results versus goals in the annual sales call plan and company sales strategy.
- Ensures all directions are followed out at the request of any level of Senior Management.
- Previous hospitality experience & pre-opening essential
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Previous experience in Sales is required
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Knowledgeable about working with corporate brands
- Strong communication skills (verbal & writing)
- Strong organizational and time management
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 3 to 5 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.