Job description / Role
- Responsible to maximize sales and achieve pre-determined targets, working closely with Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of key accounts/prospects .
- Maintain objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/prospects and ensure all follow up is done in a timely manner.
- Identify new niche business and grow existing network of clients.
- Stay updated at all times on market trends, competitor activities and client feedback - adjust tactics and strategies - provide recommendations and suggestions to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Communicating client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service. Ensure accurate follow up and communication both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in Arabic would be advantageous.
- Candidates with previous experience in a similar role handling Media City/ Internet City/Jebel Ali area are preferred
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality
- 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Experience in Dubai market, especially Media City/ Internet City/Jebel Ali
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills and problem solving are a must.
- Knowledge of all tasks within the area of responsibility and ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written is a pre-requisite.
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.