Job description / Role
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Solicit group, transient and/or banquet business, and reach consistent achievement of sales objectives
- Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices and seal contracts
- Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events
- Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing Key Accounts Business.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the Key Accounts Business.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Present sales and realistic forecasts to the management team for better planning.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Provide best service quality to customer always, establish example for immediate as well as hotel wide personnel.
- Interact everyday with Sales Coordinator for sales information required for professional execution of all commitments.
- Participate actively in all weekly sales meetings.
- Ensure to accommodate all guest special requests as and when possible.
- Inform Sales Director of potential opportunities or concerns with customers and special projects progress.
- Head responsibility to know respective hotels' emergency methods.
- Execute any Management's reasonable request being capable of performing.
- Ensure clarity of communication amongst cluster properties.
- Ensure to attain knowledge about occupancy and average rate in hotel.
- Supervise room inventory as well as rate programs.
- Attend major exhibitions and business fairs.
- Ensure maintain the business flow and maintain the existing accounts with new accounts business generating.
- Active sales calls and activities to make more production in rooms and revenue
- Focus on budget goals and maintain rate increment and market high positioning.
- Represent organization hospitality and hotel professionally always.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant sales experience is an asset
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Experience in Government Segment preferred.
- Should have a valid UAE Driving license
Your team and working environment:
Located along Sheikh Zayed Road in Barsha Heights right next to Dubai Internet City Metro Station. Mirroring the privacy of a home and offering the conveniences of a hotel, Mercure Dubai Hotel offers a unique hospitality experience for short and long stays at an affordable price. Indulge in a range of fabulous dining options at Day & Night all day dining, The Exit sports bar, Cafe Social, Corner 8 pool bar and Fasil Restaurant.
Mirroring the privacy of a home and offering the conveniences of a hotel, Mercure Dubai Hotel offers a unique hospitality experience for short and long stays at an affordable price Indulge in a range of fabulous dining options at Mercure Dubai Hotel from the Day & Night Restaurant., to The Exit Sports Bar, Cafe Social, Corner 8 Pool Bar and Fasil Restaurant.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Sales Manager - HORECA
Sales Manager - Corporate
Sales Manager - Corporate/Government
Sales Manager Corporate
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|