Job description / Role
Contemporary, modern and elegant 5-star accommodation, the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is based in one of the most dynamic locations in Dubai - Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, the 168-room hotel is close to Dubai's thriving key business districts and commercial free zones, minutes away from the city's most iconic attractions and walking distance to Dubai Metro.
Overlooking tranquil lakes and the striking Dubai Marina skyline, the hotel offers its guests 3 dining and entertainment options, 7 meeting rooms, an outdoor pool and spa. Mövenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers is is highly convenient for business activities or leisure as suited for exploring one of the most exciting cities in the world.
As a Sales manager you are responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel. Also develops strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
- Meet the sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Solicit group, corporate, government and banquet business through action plan preparation and execution
- Establish quotes based on negotiated agreements and group pricing strategy, confirming by written contracts
- Manage RFP inquiries through Lanyon, Cvent and Meeting Broker platforms
- Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations
- Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details within Anais
- Work closely with the Catering & Conference Service Department to ensure all details of the contract were delivered and guests depart satisfied
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required
- Balance operational, administrative and colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Others duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous hotel experience is required.
- Hotel sales experience and established contacts with government entities and local and global DMC's & corporate accounts required.
- Established contacts in Jebel Ali required.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly accountable and reliable.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.