Job description / Role
Sales Manager - Corporate
As a Sales Manager - Corporate, you will maintain a high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales, telephone, and written communications and to drive, manage and maintain robust positive relations with all key accounts and business.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales, implements all sales activities and maximizes business opportunities in his / her specific area of responsibility.
- To meet and exceed sales targets set in the monthly and yearly forecasts and to direct all efforts to maximizing the hotel's revenues and profits in across all revenue streams specifically rooms, small meeting conference and food & beverage departments.
- To develop network of contacts to encourage and secure hotel trial of key decision makers.
- Generates and maintains customers of corporate segment through various sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment)
- Ensures comprehensive and complete coverage of own portfolio covering all departments and accounts' management for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity
- Take time to familiarise yourself with all guests, residents and colleagues, and be committed to service excellence
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role, within an international brand
- Excellent English Language / additional language will be an advantage
- Professional presentation
- Previous leadership experience within hospitality is an asset
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.