Job description / Role
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
- Solicit group, transient and/or banquet business, and reach consistent achievement of sales objectives.
- Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices and seal contracts.
- Participate in trades hows, conventions and promotional events.
- Maintain accounts, contact, and activity and business details.
- Builds rapport with key corporate accounts.
- Completes assigned sales calls on a daily basis.
- Conducts regular competitor's surveys.
- Achieves and develops rapport with the local companies, airlines and Destination Management Companies through personal association.
- Determines with the Assistant Director of Sales the pricing strategies regarding his/her specific segment.
- Relevant sales experience with hotels is an asset
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.