Job description / Role
A leading manufacturer specialising in Defence and Marine Equipment is seeking a Sales Manager to lead the growth across the region.
* Meeting Order Intake, Sales, Contribution Margin and cash collection targets
* Shaping customer requirements
* Stretching new business from existing accounts and contracts
* Generation of qualified pipeline and ensuing all opportunities are kept regularly updated in salesforce.
* Creation of compelling offers based on value and benefits of the defence portfolio
* Generation of bid opportunity briefing packs, sales cycle management and presentation of all opportunities to board level for approval.
* Creation and implementation of sales campaigns to existing and new customers and partners.
* Supporting the marketing strategy for Defence and for the broadening the messaging to all key customers and partners.
The successful candidate will proactively market, approach/target customers, respond to and generating leads and qualifying opportunities.
* Competitive Package
* Defence products sales
* Minimum of 10 years sales experience in the UAE (and or regional) Defence or Government
* You will hold a degree or equivalent level of qualification
* You will have a well-established network UAE (and or regional) defence prime contractors and broad network of UAE (regional) government end user community contacts at all levels within defence or government acquisition / end user community.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.