Job description / Role
• Sales process, lead generation and value creation to negotiation and execution of closing strategies.
• Contact potential clients to offer advertising campaigns
• Understand client needs, objectives and help the client preparing the media brief and Ad KPIs
• Liaise closely with the regional manager to ensure you are continuously developing
• 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and more than 2+ years digital advertising sales experience in Dubai.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills to showcase
• knowledge of the sales cycle, from lead generation, qualification, pipeline, opportunity management, to closing
• Proven track record of development new channels of business, consistently achieving targets and objectives
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.