Job description / Role
The Sales Manager will be responsible for building relationships with customers through a consultative approach to sales. Project manage large sales processes and proactively execute on digital sales strategies in the e-commerce sector for customers in the Dubai market.
An exciting and growing organisation providing world class e-commerce and solutions to businesses across the globe.
The Sales Manager - Digital Solutions will be responsible for building relationships with customers through a consultative approach to digital sales. You will be experienced in strategic selling and have the IT and business insight to provide customers with valuable solutions to their e-commerce requirements. The company has a vibrant office in Dubai and has a presence in 14 countries and is expanding quickly, this is where you come in.
* Build and maintain relationships with existing and new customers through a consultative approach to IT sales
* Project manage large sales processes and proactively execute on sales strategies
* Conduct workshops and meetings with customers on best practice e-commerce solutions
* Manage/coach other sales team members
* Engage with prospects and third parties across all areas and levels of their business
In addition to joining one of the world's leading e-commerce solution providers this role will pay an attractive salary as well as a bonus.
* At least 3 or more years' experience within e-commerce solutions or IT solution sales
* Expert with formal sales methodologies and adaptable to specific customer needs
* Ability to work quickly and fluidly to respond to opportunities as they arise
* Excellent negotiation and closing skills
* Must be self-motivated with strong prospecting skills and personal drive to succeed
* Strong leadership skills
* Good understanding of digital e-commerce space
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Business Development Manager - Software Vendor
Sales / Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (Arabic Speaking)
Sales and Business Development Manager