Job description / Role
Our client is within the Ed-Tech space and at the forefront of modernising learning experiences for students all around the world. Their platform allows teachers to be more innovative with their teaching styles and helps students reach their full potential, through engaging methods. Our client's success comes from their ability to customise their offering depending on their customers needs, the platform is truly innovative and is at the centre of this period of modernisation within the education sector with schools in over 35 countries using the platform so far.
· The successful sales manager will be responsible for identifying and developing the business within the UAE across specific target markets.
· You will establish strong, value-driven relationships and become a trusted advisor. Its important that you are actively developing the sales strategy alongside market trends and demands.
· It's a consultative position and its crucial that you are a strong presence both internally and externally with strong relationships between our clients Technical and Marketing teams.
Please note the role will involve some travel across the UAE.
· 5 Years + experience selling into the education sector - Software is a plus!
· Experience of selling into the education sector is essential
· Polished and confident in contacting and communicating with school leaders and other key decision makers.
· Strategic mindset, must be able to develop a business plan to develop the business through the region
· Embraces technology and methods that support their work.
· Is adept at using email, phone and social media for prospecting, networking and professional communication.
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Quest Search & Selection
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Sales and Export Manager
Quest Search & Selection