Job description / Role
We at Hyatt Centric are at the center of some of the most unique destinations—in the middle of the action, in the know and always on-hand to serve up insider knowledge, intriguing tidbits and great conversation over a well-crafted cocktail. We’re a local home base, preparing our guests to explore the best our cities have to offer so they can go forth and discover!
The Sales Manager is a fully competent individual who has experience in the sales process and function of a hotel. The Sales Manager is a career sales professional and a top producer within hotel sales who has demonstrated through performance a commitment and expertise in direct sales. Responsibilities include selling guest rooms, meeting space and other Hyatt services to customer groups, managing accounts, and conducting site inspections, soliciting and generating business. Duties also include preparing and presenting effective proposals, maintaining well organized documentation and reports, utilizing Hyatt systems and coordinating customer service requirements as appropriate. The Sales Manager will also participate and may lead event meetings, sales and other staff meetings. The Sales Manager also works as a team member with the sales and catering staff and other support staff. Solicits, through direct sales and marketing contacts, the most complex accounts, which exhibit potential for business.
• Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach to sales and be a dynamic sales professional who will positively impact our business and clearly understand the Hyatt Centric brand
• Maximise total hotel revenue, including room revenue, banquet and catering
• Maximise segmentation mix and develop business from existing Hyatt channels while creating new business development opportunities
• Manage strong relationships with senior decision-makers from key leisure, PCO's, corporate accounts and travel agents
• New business research, solicitation, prospecting, and acquisition will be a large part of this role
• Building and maintaining strong relationships across internal and external clients, and other market and industry sources
• Plan, organise, and host familiarisation, client events, team roadshows, and entertainment
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Sales Manager - Leisure
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Sales Executive - Corporate