Job description / Role
What you will do
The Sales Manager- Service & Maintenance is a key role, reporting to the Sales Director responsible for our Service & Maintenance business across the Middle East and Africa region. You will be based in the UAE and will be part of service and maintenance sales team that is focused on expanding our footprint and customer base to achieve our strong growth objectives. The team focuses on selling installation solutions, Annual Maintenance Contracts, upgradation jobs and growing our market share with new clienteles which includes Facility Management Companies, Real Estate Firms, MEP Contractors, Consultant & end users for Fire protection, Fire detection and Fire Security Systems.
You will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities within your region, providing direction and leadership to your sales team towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
As a Sales Manager, you should work to satisfy customers' needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
How you will do it
* As a Sales Manager you will use your in-depth technical expertise in Fire and Security products to chase, qualify and close new sales opportunities by creating competitive, high quality proposals, and also take part in tendering and bidding process. You will be managing the sales accounts for UAE territory.
* You'll be technically adept supporting our customers with technical equipment selections and visit consultants and contractors to present our product range to ensure we are providing competitive technical solutions, using a pull strategy to grow our market share.
* You will be required to attend departmental / QHSE meetings, investigate and review incidents/ accident which lead to injury, damage or loss and make recommendations for preventing a repeat of the incident and will be also taking any immediate / preventive actions necessary.
* Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
* Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
* Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
* You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
* You're determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
* You will drive usage of Salesforce.com as the CRM tool for the UAE sales team, ensuring that all activities, opportunities and proposals are captured within the tool and sales team KPI's are reviewed on a weekly basis.
What we look for
* Degree in Mechanical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering as applicable
* Minimum 8 years' experience in selling Maintenance & Service contracts specifically for Fire & Security products within UAE market
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a Sales Team Managerial Role
* Must be well versed with local civil defense rules & basic NFPA standards
* Proven track record of achieving sales target for Fire & Security portfolio within the UAE market
* Proficient with Fire & Security Products
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Highly customer oriented
* Quality focus, self-driven personality
* Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
* Fluent language skills in English
* Ability to manage multiple tasks
* UAE driving license is must
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.