Job description / Role
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor/Master degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience [5 to 10 years in FMCG] as a Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
B&S World Supply