Job description / Role
Sales Manager (Middle East) - Gas Turbine - Aftermarket
A Global leader in aftermarket products serving Oil & Gas and Power Generation sectors is seeking an account manager to support their growing business in the GCC.
The successful candidate must have experience selling into Oil & Gas or Power Generation sectors and preferably focused on aftermarket products.
* A Global leader in aftermarket products serving Oil & Gas and Power Generation sectors
* Responsible for obtaining orders and sales by driving and implementing sales strategies to meet or exceed on assigned operating plan and targets.
* Work with customers to determine appropriate product / service solutions.
* Cultivate long-term relationships at all levels of customer organizations.
* Contribute to defining and implementing marketing and commercial strategies to increase orders volume and profitability.
* Create and implement strategic accounts plans.
* Leverage cross-functional and cross business resources in order to maximize market penetration.
* Identify new market opportunities.
* Provide forecast data to HQ.
* Driving customer satisfaction, evaluation, plans, and follow through.
* Take on additional duties or projects as required.
* Competitive salary package
* Bachelor's Degree in a Scientific, Engineering, Administration or Business discipline
* At least 5 years of proven experience in a sales or customer support role
* Willingness and availability to travel up to 75% of the time
* Fluent in English
* Customer service/sales experience
* Track record of meeting or beating targets
* Demonstrable commercial and technical expertise in Oil and Gas, Power Generation or Marine market
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East