Sales Manager / GM - Fruits and Vegetables
Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
• Good Understanding of the products (Fruits and Vegetables ) market visibility
• Good relationship with Wholesalers & retailers
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Meet clients and close deals
• Should have some experience of Operation - Dealing with Finance, Production, Order Management and Logistics
• Participates in the company's development strategy.
• Good Sales experience in Fruits and Vegetables.
• Manage the customer base and identify, create, develop new market opportunities and expand customer base sourcing of new products and principal management.
Visiting customers regularly and catering to their requirements.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key customers to develop more business opportunities.
• Manage all sales related activities covering setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures accurate delivery of products.
Negotiate with clients' commercial terms, including payment terms, prices.
• Ensure timely payments from the market.
AED 10,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 10 years experience (Preferred)
• Dubai based role Experience: In Importing Fruits and Vegetables from India
• Age Range: NA
• Gender Preference: NA
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Manpower Middle East
Sales Commercial Manager (Frozen Seafood Experience)
RTC-1 Employment Services
Ray White International