Job description / Role
The iconic Queen Elizabeth II (QE2) is a historic gem and the only floating hotel in Dubai. The hotel features 447 distinctive rooms. A one-of-a-kind entertainment destination, rich in history where the past is relived in the luxury of today. Guest experience is a true British heritage and history with a visit to one of the world's most celebrated ocean liners, now permanently docked in the new marina at Dubai's Port Rashid in the UAE.
- Maintaining existing GCC & Government accounts to solicit existing and potential customers and follow up established accounts on regular basis by personal contact, by phone and by correspondence.
- Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events.
- Meet sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Conduct site inspections and host familiarization visits.
- Coordinates catering and conference service and deliver client specification.
- Excellent knowledge of UAE & GCC sales market with focus on Government Accounts.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Sales & Marketing position in hospitality industry.
- Fluency in English and Arabic, written & spoken.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.